The Student Room Group

manipulative and sex obsessed boyfriend

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
wtf, seize the initiative, get rid. Seriously.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi

We've been together for almost a year, he once cheated and is still surrounded by that girl as they're on the same course and in the same friend group, he's very hot and cold - "i want to marry you" a day later I'm single, everything always goes back to sex, if i don't fancy sex he's moody and thinks there is an issue and that he looks like a mug if i turn him down, i lost a lot of my friends because they think he's treating me badly and that he doesn't treat me how you'd treat a girlfriend in the slightest.

I'm with him because I've had some great times with him, he told me some amazing things like that he wants me forever, but at the same time he can snap at me for anything, won't apologise, left loads of physical marks on me..

he will do things behind my back, like book festivals or lads holidays without telling me or even putting it by me to see how i feel about it, I'm not invited to anything but the girl he cheated on me with is. I've brought up feeling upset but he doesn't think i have the right and calls me a psycho.

when he dumps me i always run back, apologise, cry and beg. but the past 3 weeks i felt so drained, i wouldn't even want to kiss him because i could just think of how badly he treats me. but then on the other hand he will tell me how he wants me forever, how prefect i am etc.. so i stay because my brain tells me he's good for me and if I'm too picky ill just end up by myself.

i need advice on what to do. as it stands he is kicking off because i brought up feeling upset that he's going to this festival 2 days after our anniversary so we aren't doing anything because his money is going on that..

Get rid of him! NOW! You are so young and you deserve much better. He will not change ever, but he will become worse. You should respect yourself first and do not accept to be manipulated, intimidated and treated like nothing. Some people are mentally ill. Wake up!
Original post by Anonymous
Get rid of him! NOW! You are so young and you deserve much better. He will not change ever, but he will become worse. You should respect yourself first and do not accept to be manipulated, intimidated and treated like nothing. Some people are mentally ill. Wake up!

I don't know how to edit my post, but I want to tell you I am a mother of a teenager. I feel for you like for my daughter. One day you will meet the person who will respect you as a human, as a woman, and as the most important woman in his life.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending