The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Chester Adult Nursing March 2017

Hello everyone!
So today I accepted my offer to start Adult Nursing in Chester starting March 2017. I had my interview on the 13th April, last week.
Anyone else confirmed? Would be great to chat with others on the same course!
Delyth

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey I had my interview on the same day, but haven't heard anything yet! Did you hear via UCAS?
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Montoy
Hey I had my interview on the same day, but haven't heard anything yet! Did you hear via UCAS?

Hi Montoy!
Found out on Monday via UCAS yes, and then had a letter in the post today.
Hopefully you will hear something soon.
Reply 3
Okay I'll keep stalking UCAS then! Congratulations on your offer!!
Assuming I pass my Access course, I'll be starting in March myself. When do we start applying for bursaries and accommodation with a later intake?
Reply 5
Hi
Bursary I think is around October, keep an eye on their Facebook page and their website. I have no idea about accommodation though sorry as I will live with my daughter in a rented property rather than student accommodation.
Hi, I just accepted for March 17 but I'm at the Leighton campus. Congrats on getting in 😊
Reply 7
Hi All!

I start in March 2017 doing Adult Nursing can't wait! Only accepted my offer today so assume I have to wait a bit to find out which campus!

Any other mature students? I'm 28 and will be 29 when I start, my friends are having babies, getting married and buying houses...I'm going to be a fresher ha!
Reply 8
Original post by kim313
Hi All!

I start in March 2017 doing Adult Nursing can't wait! Only accepted my offer today so assume I have to wait a bit to find out which campus!

Any other mature students? I'm 28 and will be 29 when I start, my friends are having babies, getting married and buying houses...I'm going to be a fresher ha!

Hi Kim, il be 30 when we start in March so I'm a mature student also!
Reply 9
Hurrah!! I think it'll be quite a mix of ages judging by my interview day which is really good.

I'm still in shock I actually have been accepted!!
Hi all I'm also starting March which has now been moved to February 2017 I should of started last March but had a baby so deferred for a year I'll be 34 when I start again, where do you live?
Reply 11
Original post by Jenbettyboo
Hi all I'm also starting March which has now been moved to February 2017 I should of started last March but had a baby so deferred for a year I'll be 34 when I start again, where do you live?

Congratulations on your little one, I have two children so am waiting for life to get pretty hectic come next February!
I live in Ruthin, North Wales, what about everyone else?
Thank you, I live in Colwyn bay, things are going to be manic when we start! Has anyone had there time tables yet?
Following yesterdays interview I too have been offered a place for Adult Nursing Feb 2017. I am sooooooooo happy and excited. Can't believe I found out so quickly. I thought it was a rejection with hearing so soon so I was screaming like a loony when I seen my offer ha ha xxx
See you there! I passed my course with the grades I need. So it looks like I'll be in Chester University in FEB! I hope their will be another guy on the course :-S
I've been offered a place in March . Excited but very nervous X
Hey everyone!
I accepted my offer on Thursday 30th for Adult Nursing after having my interview the day before. Absolutely over the moon!
Has anybody else got a place at the Warrington campus?

February 2017 here I come!
Lauren X
Original post by Gemgems17
I've been offered a place in March . Excited but very nervous X

If its the Riverside Campus in Chester then you'll likely receive a letter soon with the new start date of late February.
I too have been offered a place for Feb 2017 at the Clatterbridge Campus. Anyone else starting there? I am so happy and so excited. Will probably be the eldest there at the age of 35 lol
Feels like forever since I accepted my place at Clatterbridge! Was only three months ago. It's going to be a long seven months haha. I think there'll be a good mix of ages n life experiences, often is with nursing. I'll be 31 just before we start

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending