The Student Room Group

What eyeliner would you recommend?

Preferably non smudge and long lasting to reapply less often

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by samzy21

Posted from TSR Mobile

Inglot eyeliner - heard it's good
I use this one. It is very accurate and not too expensive. I copy a link where you can find it even cheaper.
https://www.cahootsy.com/category-home-garden/bourjois-liner-feutre-eyeliner-08ml
Original post by samzy21

Posted from TSR Mobile

Depends on your budget tbh. I find that gel eyeliners are best to avoid smudging :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by samzy21
Preferably non smudge and long lasting to reapply less oftenPosted from TSR Mobile

I would recommend the Collection felt-tip eyeliner. It lasts all day and doesn't smudge easily even though it the pigmentation is strong. And it's only £2.99! I know felt-tip liners aren't for everyone but I find them much easier to apply than gel.

It also depends on how thick you like your liner, because the Collection one is not the easiest to have really thin lines (but I like it a bit thicker). If you do want a simple, small line, the L'Oreal felt-tip is thinner to apply with. I use it to sharpen up the points of my flicks :clap2:
Original post by samzy21

Posted from TSR Mobile

none, au natural is the best
Without a doubt Stila Stay All Day waterproof liner. They have a variety of colours available and they last for hours.
I put mine on at 7 AM this morning I haven't reapplied it at all and this is what it looks like now 13 hours later
Eyeliner.jpg

I buy mine from boots and its around £13 but it lasts 6 months with everyday use.
Kiko, good price for a good amount. Lasts a long time and lots of colours to choose from. The dark metallic blue (Number 14) is my fave.
http://www.kikocosmetics.com/en-gb/make-up/eyes/eye-pencils/Intense-Colour-Long-Lasting-Eyeliner/p-KM00303020
Reply 8
I find #younique do the best range of smudge proof and lasts all day 😊 I find all there products amazing x
Reply 9
Cheap option

Collection liquid eye liner, bought my first one for like £1 when I was younger. Or I like rimmel liquid eye liners.

The urban decay felt tip one is pretty awesome.

Some people have oily eye lids so the liners don't last.
dumb question but are you supposed to apply it to the bottom eyelid as well?
The Soap & Glory Supercat eyeliner is by far the best liquid eyeliner I've ever used. It's so easy to use and lasts for ages compared to other ones which dry out so easily.
Original post by Venusian Visitor

I know people who only apply it on the bottom, personally I just apply it to the top most days, with sometimes a little on my waterline. I only put it on halfway across the bottom and 3/4 of the way across on the top so it's not too heavy looking. Basically just try stuff and see what looks right with your face, generally less is more for an everyday look.
https://bluebananastatic-blackbananainter.netdna-ssl.com/shopimages/products/normal/50293.jpg

This one is just my favourite thing I've ever put on my face, and the only make up I ever take with me if I'm camping, sleeping over etc.

I use it every day and it still manages to last me a good 3/4 of a year. I only bought it at first because it's the cheapest one you can get where I live.
Original post by Venusian Visitor

only if you want to but would not recommend liquid/gel ones for the bottom of the eyes because it will sting if they touch your waterline. Only use pencil or eye shadow at bottom of eye and pencil only for both waterlines if you want to apply eyeliner there

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest