Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Super chatty and then suddenly silence. (friends with benefits)?

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016

i met this guy 3weeks ago and we've been constantly chatting day and night. Then he approached me to become fwb and i also agree. btw this is my 1st experience for fwb, but he is having it for years. So, we constantly text and snapchat by sharing our fwb moments. We did share our personal matters and he tells what type of gf he wants and so on. But he doesn't ask to me😒. We both are emotionally damaged after a break up so get along well each other. Anyway 3days ago we talked as usual and he wanted to sleep so we hang up. Usually he text me back once he gets up, but he didn't. I thought he might be busy so i didn't text him back. And it was whole day he didn't text me even he is online. so i just send him "hi" to check out and he replied like 5hours later. he said " have been busy, he will get back to me asap. Lets get into into tonight". I was like okay. let me know the time.

Then puff! again gone. So i just ignored him as i thought he will inform me. But there is no sound from him since then. i upload snap post daily like 3-4 times and he views that but he doesn't text me.
    It's just weird the fact that he was constantly texting with me (like every minute!) and then silence. i really want to know what is he up to. If he is ignoring me by having new fwb, he can tell me straight up to face not by acting up silently. i don't want to keep on asking him as it sounds like i am having emotions towards him. but what should i ask him? p.s i am 20 he is 21

lol wut if he hasn't replied for like a couple weeks maybe this would be concerning but come one he's probably just busy
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 20, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Do you like sleeping in a cold room?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.