The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bill_Gates
thanks for more of the personal remarks, always welcome. Still you've avoided the question i originally set out.

I just feel sorry for you now rather than anything else.

I'm so sorry, I don't know which question you are referring to? Perhaps it would be more efficient and helpful to re-ask it? Ya'know, like a good forward thinking businessman would do?

There are far more serious things to be concerned about than you feeling sorry for me unfortunately. I find it really difficult actually, to not feel sorry for you despite this apparent 'high-life' you're living. You appear really not very happy. :frown:

If you ever need anyone to talk too, please let me know.
Original post by Bill_Gates
i'm the happiest man alive! we know the unemployed don't live very long lives. More likely to be delusional and turn to crime. I do hope you stay on the straight and narrow, since the delusions have already set in.

I mean look at your display pic? haha

homebase awaits and some local chav might be willing to have one of your off spring for some benefitzzzzz

I think this has lost all value now you've really resulted into seriously immature comments :')

"I mean look at your display pic?"

Oh wow :') I bet your partner is proud of the man she is dating :')

I really hope you're lying because a business professional such as yourself writing like this?!

Goodnight, good luck with your car search. I recommend you stick with the idea already in your head.

Spoiler

Have you thought about giving a bit to charity😊
Original post by FlareBlitz96
Have you thought about giving a bit to charity😊

already have. Will do so in the future too.
Original post by FailedTeacher
I think this has lost all value now you've really resulted into seriously immature comments :')

"I mean look at your display pic?"

Oh wow :') I bet your partner is proud of the man she is dating :')

I really hope you're lying because a business professional such as yourself writing like this?!

Goodnight, good luck with your car search. I recommend you stick with the idea already in your head.

Spoiler

we've learnt more about you than me, someone is clearly bitter.

Latest

Trending

Trending