The Student Room Group

Dating an Asian? What do you think?

Hello guys, I am doing a project on social behaviour and this is a very interesting topic that many people wanna know about, especially for Asian international students in the UK.

So, for girls here in TSR who have dated an Asian before, do you mind sharing your experience? From the time you two first met, your first date, and your opinion about Asian guys :smile:

For those who have not dated one, can you please tell us when an Asian guy tries to approach you, what does he need to do to successfully get you out? (list as many traits as you like, handsome, muscular, rich etc all accepted lol)

A lot of Asian students in the UK that I met all say that they are very interested in having a relationship with British people. However, they do not know how to make the move and are scared of making the wrong move and end up being a laugh for everyone.

So, please guys, your answers will help a lot of people and it will benefit you as well. Once they know how to approach you correctly, i am sure a happy relationship will be a result. Asian people are very loyal so once you are in a relationship with them, it's more than likely to be long-lasting :smile:.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending