The Student Room Group
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website

UEL Positive psychology masters

I'm from Canada and interested in the applied positive psychology and coaching masters at university of east london. I don't know anything about the university or its reputation and would appreciate any insight. Thank you
Original post by amyaraman
I'm from Canada and interested in the applied positive psychology and coaching masters at university of east london. I don't know anything about the university or its reputation and would appreciate any insight. Thank you

There's s facebook group set up for anyone interested in connecting with previous and current students of these courses- Masters in positive Psychology UK. People interested in studying can join too..
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by amyaraman
Hey bud, I have got accepted fro Sept 2019. I am coming from Canada as well. Did you decide to pursue the program? If yes, how was your experience. Kindly share

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending