Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Are they committing fraud?

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016

Their is a couple who got married in 2014, the female has a better career and better education than the guy.

The guy is 31 into his 32nd year and his last job was in June 2015 on a 5 month contract.

After the guy's contract ended decided, he decided to run a business. I think it could be said she also quit her career to also support the business, which was started in late July. On the business's main website, the information presented is a quote about the business, which they have dated it to 2014, even when the business was formed in late July 2015. So they said something about the business in 2014, put it on the website, when they actually started the business in July 2015.

I'm sure they written this false information deliberately, they must have cross checked every detail on the website meticulously in order to make it look attractive, I know if I was creating a website to promote my business, I would check everything 10 times to make sure their is no error, spelling error etc.

The guy's character is also being called into question, on his linkedIn profile a couple of months ago it defiantly stated he achieved a 2.1 degree, but now it's changed to 2.2.

I Can't believe how low people can go in order to get a gain.
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 20, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Do you like sleeping in a cold room?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.