The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Uni of Liverpool - LLB LAW (Help)

Scroll to see replies

nope, surprisingly not! I'm studying a BTEC business course, ive touched on law a few times and I love it e.g. Contract law, health and safety In some of my modules.
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Original post by jamerson98
But if Liverpool do have vacant positions for clearing it will be difficult and a risk to get out of my insurance and by teh time i am released the places may have gone?

I went to Uni of Liverpool opening day and they said that last year they didn't go into clearing and its unlikely they will this year! So just bare that in mind haha :smile:
Reply 22
What red brick unis are likely to go into clearing?
Original post by miagregory15
I went to Uni of Liverpool opening day and they said that last year they didn't go into clearing and its unlikely they will this year! So just bare that in mind haha :smile:
Reply 23
For the law degree at Liverpool the only year abroad offered is XJTLU in China. Just note that you generally need 60% to go so make sure you get that, and if you want a taste of what the uni/china is like or to learn some mandarin before you go i'd recommend doing the XJTLU summer school the year before (eg do it in first year summer, go on year abroad in "third year") but most people go without having done the summer school so no worries.
Original post by rkuni16
What red brick unis are likely to go into clearing?

I'm not sure it varies every year depending on what course spaces each uni has! But I know Cardiff uni and Uni of Manchester did last year 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending