The Student Room Group

What do females like/want?

Not very informed about how girls 'work' and would like to know if anyone could give me a few tips on how to get girls. I would say I'm pretty good looking, tall, parents are fairly rich so I guess I have the basis of what it takes to get girls interested.

I just don't seem to have that 'wow' factor. nothing that really makes me stand out. I don't know that many girls as I attend an all boys school so I seriously lack communication with the opposite gender.
Never had a girlfriend, never kissed a girl, never felt a boob and I seriously feel like I'm missing out haha.

Do girls like the 'bad boy, idgaf about you in front of my friends but when we're alone i'll pay attention to you' type or the 'compliment you every single second of the day whenever or wherever' type.

And don't give me any of that 'you've just got to have confidence bro' crap. (lol)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by BoyWhoDon'tKnow
Not very informed about how girls 'work' and would like to know if anyone could give me a few tips on how to get girls. I would say I'm pretty good looking, tall, parents are fairly rich so I guess I have the basis of what it takes to get girls interested.

I just don't seem to have that 'wow' factor. nothing that really makes me stand out. I don't know that many girls as I attend an all boys school so I seriously lack communication with the opposite gender.
Never had a girlfriend, never kissed a girl, never felt a boob and I seriously feel like I'm missing out haha.

Do girls like the 'bad boy, idgaf about you in front of my friends but when we're alone i'll pay attention to you' type or the 'compliment you every single second of the day whenever or wherever' type.

And don't give me any of that 'you've just got to have confidence bro' crap. (lol)

I would firstly say that if you are so obnoxious that you are going to state on a student website that you think being rich is what makes you attractive to girls you might as well give up now. Secondly, a relationship is not based upon what you gain from touching a girl's breast.
Some girls do find bad boys attractive, however any man who ignores his girlfriend in front of his friends is frankly not a man. Girls appreciate compliments , but if you manage to get a girlfriend and you give her compliments all the time please go to B&Q and purchase a bucket as she is likely to puke on you within the first week.
Your welcome

You seem to have it down to a tee! Your girlfriend will LOVE it when you act like an ******** and treat her like **** in front of everyone! She'll also love any guy who believes that the primary focus of a relationship is to 'touch her boob". You've nailed it, you don't need our help. Go get 'em!
Jesus Christ, mate. Please tell me you're kidding. This is the vaguest **** ever.

Apparently being so rich and good looking isn't working out for you, is it? Try telling girls they're ugly but you'll shag then anyway, that should go down a treat.
Girls don't know what they want
I don't want your parents' money...
"Never felt a boob"

LMAO, you do realise there is more than one boob for you to feel on a lady?
Reply 7
I don't think that the OP believes that "Touching a boob" is the basis of a relationship, he was just listing things he hasn't done. Calm down, he wasn't trying to offend anyone.

I can't give advice, but I can say what not to do. I can say for sure that being an asexual who apparently looks like a viking* doesn't turn heads with the opposite sex.

*more specifically some monk from the show "vikings" or theon greyjoy
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Lord Samosa
Girls don't know what they want

Yes they do :colonhash:

I know what I want!

I want a good nights sleep and some fairies to come in the night and finish my coursework for me to meet my deadline tomorrow.

So you're wrong! :colonhash:
Original post by sophiegee
I would firstly say that if you are so obnoxious that you are going to state on a student website that you think being rich is what makes you attractive to girls you might as well give up now. Secondly, a relationship is not based upon what you gain from touching a girl's breast.
Some girls do find bad boys attractive, however any man who ignores his girlfriend in front of his friends is frankly not a man. Girls appreciate compliments , but if you manage to get a girlfriend and you give her compliments all the time please go to B&Q and purchase a bucket as she is likely to puke on you within the first week.
Your welcome

Tbf money will help him a lot..money to take girls places...money for clothes...nice car...big house for parties.....
Reply 10
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes

I know what I want!

I want a good nights sleep and some fairies to come in the night and finish my coursework for me to meet my deadline tomorrow.

Amen
Original post by C-rated
Amen

:cry2:
Not everyone gets breast fed
As badly as it sounds I do believe OP needs to touch a boob to get it off his chest, so he can then focus on more important aspects of relationships.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 14
Original post by saladays
Jesus Christ, mate. Please tell me you're kidding. This is the vaguest **** ever.

Apparently being so rich and good looking isn't working out for you, is it? Try telling girls they're ugly but you'll shag then anyway, that should go down a treat.

I just tried that and it didn't work :colonhash:.

I want a refund...
x

We can only speak from experience here, and I will, so this is from my personal experience.

1.Money/Education/Job: These are all intertwined, it starts when you, the man, have to pay for the first date and ends, in half of marriages, with you loosing half your income in a divorce. A good education or job is very attractive, and is one of the most important things about a man's worth in society.

2. Support: Wheter it's an issue with a friend, stress at work/school, or just a bad day, this is your role, and they are grateful for it. If they aren't, well... maybe they aren't for you.

I could talk about looks, height and so forth, but those are dependant on every single girl.
In the case of 1+2, 90% of girls I and my friends have met want them, but, to differing degrees.
Not you, that's for sure.
Women usually love it when you are direct and upfront with them..so next time you see one you like, whip out your 3rd leg and rub up against her.

60% of the time, it works everytime
smh @ people trying to act like they're too mature to care about boob-touching
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes

I know what I want!

But, which body type would you prefer the fairies to have?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending