The Student Room Group

If you miss an exam...what are the chances of the uni letting you in anyway...

I do not think I will make my exam tomorrow for chemistry I have food poisoning, im feeling sick- seriously exhausted (as though I have ran a marathon) my blood pressure is extremely low (i fainted this morning) and I'm having constant dizzy spells.

My heart rate is really slow too, i can literally feel it slowing down and I have the chills with a fever...I just want to go to bed..:frown: To make matters worse I've left my chemistry revision for my exams tomorrow to the last minute I mean literally like now....I just cant face it and nothing is going in...I dont know if i'll be able to make it to the exam tomorrow but I MUST because I have a conditional offer from man uni depending on this...what should i do, i know I'm not going to reach the 'B' grade in tomorrows exams, that they want from me....

i want to die right now...my life is over :frown: wot should i do?? Seriously im really pissed at myself here :mad: I dont no wot to do........if I ask the uni to change my offer and base it on a special entrance test that they could set for me in the summer- do u think they will tell me to **** off?
Go to the doctor/hospital. Immediately. You'll need them to sign something saying that you're not physically fit to take the exam, if that is truly the case. I'm afraid that having left your revision to the last minute is not an excuse and I wouldn't even mention it to them - they'll just think you're trying to get out of the exam.

As for what Manchester will do about it, I'm afraid I don't know.
Reply 2
DO NOT SAY YOUVE LEFT REVISION TO THE LAST MINUTE

get a note from l'hopital and envoyer to the college/6rd porm

Latest

Trending

Trending