The Student Room Group

Would the AS grade from the subject I dropped count towards a UCAS tariff?

Hey all,

So my offer from Queen Mary wants 320 UCAS points- roughly ABB. I'm fairly sure I'll be able to get the grades, but I'm planning for a few situations.

I've got an A in the AS subject I dropped, which is worth 60 points. If I missed out on 360 points for whatever reason, could this AS grade be used to boost my tariff? If someone could shed some light on this, it'd be great :smile:
Original post by lappy482
Hey all,

So my offer from Queen Mary wants 320 UCAS points- roughly ABB. I'm fairly sure I'll be able to get the grades, but I'm planning for a few situations.

I've got an A in the AS subject I dropped, which is worth 60 points. If I missed out on 360 points for whatever reason, could this AS grade be used to boost my tariff? If someone could shed some light on this, it'd be great :smile:

It's entirely up to the university itself whether or not it counts. Check the offer terms carefully on Track or contact them directly and ask.
Reply 2
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
It's entirely up to the university itself whether or not it counts. Check the offer terms carefully on Track or contact them directly and ask.

This is really helpful, thanks :smile: I'll try and get in touch with them between now and the exams.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending