The Student Room Group

Messaging every day for over a month but no progression?

Me and this girl have been texting for over a month now everyday like a non stop continuous conversation. Sometimes I take a few hours to reply but I always try to continue the conversation. She often takes a long time to reply but is online on snapchat/facebook but not replying? She sometimes makes effort to continue the conversation and sometimes doesn't. From replying for over a month I would get the idea that she is interested but there has been no progression. I wouldn't say the messages are "flirty" at all. Also with the length of time she often takes to reply (but still being online and posting elsewhere) I'm wondering whether it is just an inconvenience to her. What do you guys think?
She might be thinking the same tbh, if you're not being flirty with her she probably thinks you're not interested
Reply 2
You are just someone she talks to when she feels like it.
Texting doesn't necessarily mean a romantic connection. Texting means nothing unless there is that connection, find out if there is; otherwise you're just texting as friends.
Reply 4
have you asked her to meet up? texting for a month would bore me if I was interested in them, I'd want to see them in person
When you mean no progression - what have you done to try to progress this mindless chatter?
Reply 6
What progression do you expect to get from texting? There's only so much conversation you can have over text before it gets dull and boring.
If you're really interested in her the next step would be to ask her out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pls stop posting the same thread again and again

Quick Reply

Latest