The Student Room Group

Anon poll: How old were you when you lost your virginity?

Scroll to see replies

Just turned 16 - Mistake for me, not because of my age but because I was so drunk I honestly barely remember a thing.
Virginity + lots of alcohol = not good :smile:))
I was 14. I don't think I was too young, but I had sex with someone I didn't like just to have sex.
17. I now regret losing it to him because he turned crazy after we broke up but at the time it was good. It doesn't get me down though. I just moved on and met someone who made me happier.
I was 15. At the time, I thought I was old and mature enough. It was with my first real boyfriend.
However, I'm now 17 and wish I had waited.
Original post by natashabeth
i was 11 and it was in a bush. I really enjoyed it, would recommend it for anyone, i thank my uncle every time i see him:colondollar:

That was too evil🤔
20, with my 30 year old partner of the time
15. I think it was the right time of my life for me tbh-I don't regret losing my virginity, I think that it's helped made me who I am-not the sex, but who I am with...does that make sense??
14, never looked back
I was 15 and I wish I didn't. I'm gay and was still understanding my own feelings and I was at a pub with some friends and we met a group of guys and girls, chatted to them and one of them started chatting to me and then one thing lead to another. Wasn't terrible, but wish I'd waited.
I was 21 and had really good chemistry with a chemistry student..haha I figured it was as good a time as any. #noregrets
16, a month off being 17, I think I was the right age. We had been dating 3 months and been friends for nearly a year. We are still together now and have been dating 1 year 3 months :smile:
I'm 18 on the 8th and i'm still a virgin
I was 15 the guy was 17, wish I'd waited as it was alright but there were no real feelings. I think it was more to get it out the way (for both of us probs) as felt like there was pressure at school, now I can see that as people mature it doesn't matter and you'll get respect for doing what you think is right for you. After I turned 16 there was another guy I got with, again we weren't going out, I didn't feel pressured as such but went along with anything he suggested even when I didn't feel at all comfortable. A drunken incident later happened with a third guy which I bitterly regret but for other reasons.

All these happened in the same year, I'm now 17 and I've decided to make a fresh start and am gonna wait till I'm with someone I love, whether it's soon or in several years :biggrin: but yeah going back to the original question, I wish I'd waited till I was older and with the right person
Original post by Anonymous
I was 15 the guy was 17, wish I'd waited as it was alright but there were no real feelings. I think it was more to get it out the way (for both of us probs) as felt like there was pressure at school, now I can see that as people mature it doesn't matter and you'll get respect for doing what you think is right for you. After I turned 16 there was another guy I got with, again we weren't going out, I didn't feel pressured as such but went along with anything he suggested even when I didn't feel at all comfortable. A drunken incident later happened with a third guy which I bitterly regret but for other reasons.

All these happened in the same year, I'm now 17 and I've decided to make a fresh start and am gonna wait till I'm with someone I love, whether it's soon or in several years :biggrin: but yeah going back to the original question, I wish I'd waited till I was older and with the right person

Good luck, whis you find the right one. Yeah, girl should become more matured after 16th life
I'm 18 on the 8th and i'm still a virgin

I turned 18 a month ago and I'm still a virgin too.
Good luck, whis you find the right one. Yeah, girl should become more matured after 16th life

Thanks man
Thanks man

Haha, actually I'm a girl :tongue:
I was 13, far too young and I wish I had waited, peer pressure do get to some of us.
Reply 38
15 but it was a big mistake and I was high
18 - Totally happy with it

Quick Reply

Latest