The Student Room Group

Vocaroo your voice

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nucdev
Damnnnnnn I wanted you to say the Sanskrit shloka from 3 Idiots :rofl:

Omfds 3 idiots has to be the best Hindi film EVER.
Original post by Eternalflames
Well done for successfully derailing this thread into desi topics only :rofl:

Its what we all do best:rofl:

LMFAO it wasn't me this time :lol:

Original post by ravioliyears
Omfds 3 idiots has to be the best Hindi film EVER.

:five:
Reply 604
Original post by Rhythmical
Sorry to interrupt but does anyone remember Kasamh Se?

throwbackkkkkkk waaaaay baccckkk. haha.
my mum used to watch that
Original post by nucdev
Damnnnnnn I wanted you to say the Sanskrit shloka from 3 Idiots :rofl:

Loool!! No ****ing way! :lol:

I will say this one: Vidyarthi panch lakshanam :biggrin:
Original post by cupcakes87
i dooooooooooo!!!! i love Prachi Desai! :biggrin:

I love the old dramas - she comes in films now I think. Koi Apna Sa comes into my mind haha.

Asians rule :tongue:
Original post by spv
throwbackkkkkkk waaaaay baccckkk. haha.
my mum used to watch that

A lot of dramas I have watched are really old - I rarely watch them anymore because its always the same plot or its not interesting anymore.
Original post by fatima1998
ma voice is scary :afraid:

I bet it is not. Did you hear mine haha?
[video="youtube;idzN2R3kVZs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idzN2R3kVZs[/video]

i cant even

:fan: :fan: :fan:

Original post by spv
YESSSS!!!! I FREAKING LOVED THAT SHOW.Arnav was such a douchebag though. Khushi FTW! :colondollar:

Okay... so from now on... you both are my fav members on TSR :yep:
i watched that show about 10x, maybe even more :awesome:
it was the best shooow ever - the chemistry was just.... :drool:
I love the old dramas - she comes in films now I think. Koi Apna Sa comes into my mind haha.

same! aha i dont know if anyone remember 'Tum Bin Jaoo Kahan' :dontknow: and 'Astitva'.

the only movies of hers that comes to mind are Life Partner and Bol Bachan :tongue:
Reply 612
A lot of dramas I have watched are really old - I rarely watch them anymore because its always the same plot or its not interesting anymore.

Yep, I've given up on everything. I used to love a lot of the Star Plus ones, especially Saathiya, but ever since the old Gopi left it has been crap. Like most other dramas. I can't deal with the dun-dun-dun music every 2 minutes, screen panning, and repetitiveness anymore. haha
Original post by nucdev
LMFAO it wasn't me this time :lol:

:five:

My mum hates the phrase 'Mutra visarjan' :rofl:

Do you remember Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai???
Original post by spv
Yep, I've given up on everything. I used to love a lot of the Star Plus ones, especially Saathiya, but ever since the old Gopi left it has been crap. Like most other dramas. I can't deal with the dun-dun-dun music every 2 minutes, screen panning, and repetitiveness anymore. haha

I may do a vocaroo of Kokila sometime this week :toofunny: The indian serials legit give me Hindi lessons :lol:
Reply 615
Original post by fatima1998
:yep:

It was the only show that never really got boring. Althoughhh, my FAV OF ALL TIME was show called Gulaal (@nucdev Have you seen it? Was soooo good! And very trad-Gujju. I think it was quite Kutchi though, if I remember correctly)

:rofl:

Omg both my Baa and Dada used to watch that lol
Another one I hated
:lol:
same! aha i dont know if anyone remember 'Tum Bin Jaoo Kahan' :dontknow: and 'Astitva'.

the only movies of hers that comes to mind are Life Partner and Bol Bachan :tongue:

Astitva was literally one of my favourite dramas! I think they repeated it on Zing I think.

Original post by spv

I know right, plus since they have changed the cameras, it looks weird. The comedy dramas are never funny.
Original post by spv
It was the only show that never really got boring. Althoughhh, my FAV OF ALL TIME was show called Gulaal (@nucdev Have you seen it? Was soooo good! And very trad-Gujju. I think it was quite Kutchi though, if I remember correctly)

Yesssssss! I used to watch that lol
Deffo Kutchi bhasha. Even more complicated than that Hurti bhasha :wink:
:rofl:

Omg I do! My sister used to get teased because she is darker than my other sisters. That went downhill just before it ended.

Quick Reply

Latest