The Student Room Group

What would you do if someone had a crush on you?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nisha.sri
If it's someone not good looking then what would you do? Would you eventually have a crush on them if they constantly stare at you :biggrin:

No
But i would if they have am amazing personality :yep:
Original post by Changing Skies
Have faith in yourself. Sometimes it's just a case of not meeting the right person! :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wish i had met the right person. I hope i find her soon! But thats highly unlikely knowing me. Im being bullied at college and my confidence is super low because of it.
Ive got no good qualities to show a girl.
Reply 22
Original post by Alexion
Considering I'm currently in the position where about 10 users have a crush on me, I've become a little neutral towards the feeling :lol:

Manwhore.
That is not true, someone would have a crush on you for sure but you just don't know it yet :wink:

I highly doubt that tbh
But i hope its true!!
But im on a college course full of boys and i rarely see anyone else so im thinking the chances are quite low :frown:
Reply 24
Original post by Anonymous
Omfds someone tag nucdev pls, he knows this is a question so for me :rofl:

Original post by Eternalflames
@nucdev
Bhao this man/lady wants to know your opinion :tongue:

:toofunny:

I have a feeling I know who it is even though they're anon :lol:
I would befriend them
Original post by nucdev
:toofunny:

I have a feeling I know who it is even though they're anon :lol:

I think I know too :lol:
Reply 27
Original post by Eternalflames
I think I know too :lol:

:laugh:

PM me your guess
Original post by chocolatesauce
I would befriend them

what if they are nothing like you?
If they're guys, I just brush it off unless I'm also attracted to them. I had a girl at school who had a bit of a crush on me, she made it pretty obvious. It was awkward at first knowing someone who'll never have a chance (because she's a girl) like you, but I didn't avoid her or anything. Awkward when she liked me for "being smart" especially. It just died down when school ended. Crushes don't last that long, people get bored when they're unrequited. I've had crushes on people too and they just died down after knowing they're straight or when I've known them for too long.
I'd melt on the inside...

I honestly wouldn't do anything unless I was quite close to them...then I'd probably push them away without realising that I'm doing it because of how uncomfortable I'd be feeling...

Unless they were hawt..

Then I'd melt even more :innocent:
I would be gassed but also feel really uncomfortable :smile:

you want to be gassed????

i would be like

Original post by FireFreezer77
Unfortunately it is. Never had a girl even want to go on a date with me. I always get rejected.
I dont have much confidence but im working on it.
Thankyou btw!

The same for me but loads of people are in the same position I'm sure you'll be absolutely fine! :biggrin:
Ngl I'd probably think it was a joke or something
Original post by BWV1007
If they're guys, I just brush it off unless I'm also attracted to them. I had a girl at school who had a bit of a crush on me, she made it pretty obvious. It was awkward at first knowing someone who'll never have a chance (because she's a girl) like you, but I didn't avoid her or anything. Awkward when she liked me for "being smart" especially. It just died down when school ended. Crushes don't last that long, people get bored when they're unrequited. I've had crushes on people too and they just died down after knowing they're straight or when I've known them for too long.

A boy in my school has had a crush on me for nearly 2 years and yes it may seem ridiculous but the worst thing is that we've never spoken to each other :redface: Yet, i have no idea why he likes me and like you said he made it really really obvious. How did the girl make it obvious? For me , he would stare at me when i could see him with my eyes. It's ridiculous, he also told people that he liked me but at first everyone thought it was a joke but it came ever so serious. After a year, there were so many rumors that we went out when we didn't. He tries to ignore me but i guess he can't stop although to be fair he is good at times :smile: He is deffo not my type and when i mean type i mean i can never be friends with someone like him we are just 100% different from head to toe :biggrin:. Because he would stare at me and now i'm sometimes looking at him too . It's so weird but the only reason why i look at him is because he would always look at me and it's ever so uncomfortable .

Sorry for the very long post :tongue:
Depends if its a butterz girl then allow that **** but if she atleast a 7/10 then hit that and move on

Posted from TSR Mobile
Happens a lot; just say something like 'thank you'
On here or in real life?
Original post by Biryani007
I'd melt on the inside...

I honestly wouldn't do anything unless I was quite close to them...then I'd probably push them away without realising that I'm doing it because of how uncomfortable I'd be feeling...

Unless they were hawt..

Then I'd melt even more :innocent:

Haha lol :biggrin: What if the guy looked at you all the time
What would I do if someone had a crush on me?

Wake up.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending