The Student Room Group

He has a crush on me

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rhythmical
*sigh* I wish someone stared at me like that.

:hubba: :perv:

Spoiler

Original post by KeepRollingFazzy
:hubba: :perv:

Spoiler

Oh wow. :tongue:
*sigh* I wish someone stared at me like that.

I'm sure someone out there does!
He obviously likes you but I'm confused as to why he's never spoke to you? Surely he would've gained enough courage over two years to at least say hi!?
But you're gonna have to tell him that you're not interested in him. That's the only way that this will end!
Original post by nisha.sri
A boy in my school has had a crush on me for nearly 2 years and yes it may seem ridiculous but the worst thing is that we've never spoken to each other Yet, i have no idea why he likes me and like you said he made it really really obvious. How did the girl make it obvious? For me , he would stare at me when i could see him with my eyes. It's ridiculous, he also told people that he liked me but at first everyone thought it was a joke but it came ever so serious. After a year, there were so many rumors that we went out when we didn't. He tries to ignore me but i guess he can't stop although to be fair he is good at times He is deffo not my type and when i mean type i mean i can never be friends with someone like him we are just 100% different from head to toe . Because he would stare at me and now i'm sometimes looking at him too . It's so weird but the only reason why i look at him is because he would always look at me and it's ever so uncomfortable .

Should i ignore him/ what should i do?

Just admit you fancy him and let the romance begin.
Original post by FireFreezer77
I'm sure someone out there does!

I wish :frown:
I wish :frown:

I'm sure there's someone out there for you!!!
Original post by sahra30013
Hi there!

Well, I have a similar situation. I think ignoring him won't get across your message as he might take it the wrong way(actually happened to me).

What I'm trying to say is you should talk to him. I know it might seem very awkward but you should before he gets any ideas. It might sound harsh what you are telling him but is the right thing to do. Perhaps try to tell him before you leave.

Hope this helps!
You so wrong she just leave it alone and the dude will get the message
Hi there!

Well, I have a similar situation. I think ignoring him won't get across your message as he might take it the wrong way(actually happened to me).

What I'm trying to say is you should talk to him. I know it might seem very awkward but you should before he gets any ideas. It might sound harsh what you are telling him but is the right thing to do. Perhaps try to tell him before you leave.

Hope this helps!

Hey i didn't realise it was you and ok i will try
Reply 69
its obvious you're excited by this
Original post by nisha.sri
Hey i didn't realise it was you and ok i will try

Really? Haha. Good luck. May the force be ever in your favour!
I'm sure there's someone out there for you!!!

I think I lost the chance.
I think I lost the chance.

Oh how come?
I know the feeling!
[QUOTE="Anonymous;64310117"]
Hi there!

Hope this helps!
You so wrong she just leave it alone and the dude will get the message

I'm speaking from personal experience. But I guess you are right. I don't know how the guy took it the other way but yeah.
Oh how come?
I know the feeling!

Aw. And I liked him a bit too late, plus he kinda shunned me out.
Reply 75
wooooooooow,gal you stated clearly at u re not interested so just ignore and move on with ur life
Original post by Prah
wooooooooow,gal you stated clearly at u re not interested so just ignore and move on with ur life

Point made move on n ext problem
Aw. And I liked him a bit too late, plus he kinda shunned me out.

Oh well I'm sorry to hear that but there are plenty of amazing guys out there for you!
You've just got to find one now!
Oh well I'm sorry to hear that but there are plenty of amazing guys out there for you!
You've just got to find one now!

Its hard to, I have no where to look. Plus everyone is either dating or just into flings.
Its hard to, I have no where to look. Plus everyone is either dating or just into flings.

Oh ok.
I'm in the same situation but without the flings.
You're just gonna have to sit it out a while.
Enjoy life, do well in what ever you're doing (I've no idea what you're doing educational wise)?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending