The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

MSc Clinical Neuroscience at UCL 2016/17

Hey everyone!

I was wondering if anyone knows the specific course structure to the MSc Clinical Neuroscience course at UCL ????? maybe anyone who has studied the course before can enlighten me about when the research project starts, project allocation and the structure of exam period etc.
Also, I have an offer to study MSc Neuroscience at Kings and i'm having a real hard time deciding which one to pick. The structure of the Kings programme looks very well organised but UCL doesn't disclose much apart from what modules there are!
On another note, in terms of accommodation - where is best to live as a Postgrad in London that has both benefits of being in quite a social area but with good location aka close to the uni campus (Kings and UCL respectively). A lot of the uni recommendations are aimed at undergraduates.

Thanks!
Hey,

I know you posted this a long time ago but I also have offers for the Clinical Neuroscience MSc from UCL and KCL and was wondering which uni you chose and about your experience with the course.

Thank you!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending