The Student Room Group

Reading University Accomadation choices help

I'm trying to decide which halls to pick at Reading Uni but I can't find any feedback or ratings for social life on the accommodation site.

I'm trying to decide between the non catered, premium en-suite rooms between Bridges, Childs, Mackinder and Stenton.
If not then the non-catered en-suite rooms in Benyon, Greenow/McCombie, Sherfield and St George's.

Does anyone has any knowledge or experience of these halls, as I would love a lively and social atmosphere, Thank you.
Reply 1
Original post by lissybroad
I'm trying to decide which halls to pick at Reading Uni but I can't find any feedback or ratings for social life on the accommodation site.

I'm trying to decide between the non catered, premium en-suite rooms between Bridges, Childs, Mackinder and Stenton.
If not then the non-catered en-suite rooms in Benyon, Greenow/McCombie, Sherfield and St George's.

Does anyone has any knowledge or experience of these halls, as I would love a lively and social atmosphere, Thank you.

https://www.studentcrowd.com/best-halls-l1005307-s1008392-the_university_of_reading-reading

Quick Reply