The Student Room Group

I'm actually super messed up...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by AmazingArry
A cat's nose and face shape, hollow eye sockets, a clowns smile with human lips, chewing on an eyeball that just follows you no matter what direction you look at it in, shedding skin, bones underneath visible and abnormally long canines.

Maybe it's particularly unsettling for you because it has a deeply personal meaning, I don't think you shouldn't finish it because your worried other people might be disturbed by it, because they wont associate with what your associating it with... :dontknow:

I would say finish it, don't show it to any preschoolers though :no:.
Well.... would it be more interesting if i said i know you and who you are in real life and your username really gives it away.

Could be if it was true.
Original post by John55
Maybe it's particularly unsettling for you because it has a deeply personal meaning, I don't think you shouldn't finish it because your worried other people might be disturbed by it, because they wont associate with what your associating it with... :dontknow:

I would say finish it, don't show it to any preschoolers though :no:.

If i do finish it I'll have to do it in daylight haha.
Original post by VeniViciVidi
Could be if it was true.

I'm totally being serious. I know someone whos obsessed with that phase, roman numerals and count of monte cristo.
I'm totally being serious. I know someone whos obsessed with that phase, roman numerals and count of monte cristo.

AH, you got me!
AH, you got me!

Oh and youre not a dude either. I know you've always had a little bit of penis envy but this is ..... haha. Im calling you tommorrow.
Oh and youre not a dude either. I know you've always had a little bit of penis envy but this is ..... haha. Im calling you tommorrow.

ffs haha xDDD
Reply 27
If i do finish it I'll have to do it in daylight haha.

As long as you don't start drawing pictures of mutilated Lemons I'm not worried how many kids you scare :biggrin:. But yeah, good idea :lol:.
ffs haha xDDD

We're having a word about your sexual preferences....
We're having a word about your sexual preferences....

I'll flick my bean to whatever I like, thank you very much
Original post by John55
As long as you don't start drawing pictures of mutilated Lemons I'm not worried how many kids you scare :biggrin:. But yeah, good idea :lol:.

I actually drink a lot of lemon water.... im sorry for any deaths in the process and my enamel :biggrin:
I'll flick my bean to whatever I like, thank you very much

Thats not an image i want in my head you idiot... ewwwwww no.. i swear youre the reincarnation of the joker and i know youre just going to take that as compliment.
Reply 32
I actually drink a lot of lemon water.... im sorry for any deaths in the process and my enamel :biggrin:

:cry2: A good friend of mine was used to make lemon water...

Spoiler

Original post by John55
:cry2: A good friend of mine was used to make lemon water...

Spoiler

When life gives you lemons and all
Reply 34
I've seen edgier in mainstream art galleries
Reply 35
When life gives you lemons and all

That's what they all say, nobody cares about the Lemon genocide... :sigh:
Original post by RobML

I have to say though... my execution so far is brill....
Original post by RobML

I've seen a woman put food in her vagina while reading some angsty self-written poem as an "art" performance.
Original post by John55
That's what they all say, nobody cares about the Lemon genocide... :sigh:

You willingly give out lemons to people. You sell out your species....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 39
Original post by BWV1007
I've seen a woman put food in her vagina while reading some angsty self-written poem as an "art" performance.

What kind of food?

Quick Reply

Latest