The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Rest them? I had 4 exams on one day a couple weeks ago, 2 psychology (masses of writing) a German listening/reading and then a German writing (masses of writing) and I certainly didn't bruise my fingers. But obviously you have, so I suggest bedrest.
Reply 2
Also, find the most comfortable pen possible that requires the least pressure to hold onto whilst writing
Reply 3
go for cylindrical pens rather than the hexagonal ball points (bic)
Reply 4
I have a nice comfy fountain pen, as my fingers seem to get hurt easily. My finger made it through history, although it's still quite visibly bruised and also less pointy than it was on monday. : ) I have no more non-maths exams now though so it should be able to do some good resting.

I bruised my finger. I definitely deserve As.
Reply 5
you can get extra time for that... I know a guy that did
Reply 6
Wow that's crazy.

He should've claimed compensation! I should claim compensation. Government and politics - annoyance.

Take some paracetemol for future exams :P Dip your fingers in morphine?

Haha no I do have sympathy for you, it's not nice but you have to push through it.
Reply 7
Plasters work well.
Reply 8
Look at how you grip the pen, I hold them a bit awkwardly so after an hour or two the tip of my index finger hurts like hell.
Hi, I had 6 hours of exams yesterday and I don't have bruised fingers, but I do seem to have lost some feeling in my thumb, luckily no more exams though :smile: I hope your finger feels better soon lol

Latest