The Student Room Group

Gcse Geography Ocr A Full Course !!

i did this paper on monday and i done A3 i think it was....the last case study question it said describe human efects on a natural hazard or something.....i did it on the River Rhine Flood and then when i came out of the exam my friend s told mw that it was an MEDC outside the EU, which i had not read.....i still wrote about compacting soils, deforestation, surface run-off and all that....do i still get some marks for it? or do i get nothing???

thanks
Reply 1
ravamin
i did this paper on monday and i done A3 i think it was....the last case study question it said describe human efects on a natural hazard or something.....i did it on the River Rhine Flood and then when i came out of the exam my friend s told mw that it was an MEDC outside the EU, which i had not read.....i still wrote about compacting soils, deforestation, surface run-off and all that....do i still get some marks for it? or do i get nothing???

thanks

any1 plz?
Reply 2
The maximum you can score for choosing a wrong case study is L1, so 1-3 marks maximum.

Don't worry about it :smile:
Reply 3
matthew.
The maximum you can score for choosing a wrong case study is L1, so 1-3 marks maximum.

Don't worry about it :smile:

ok thanks shuidnt make too much of a diference i hope