The Student Room Group

Manchester vs Queen Mary

I personally want to go to a uni in London thats why iv decided to apply to Kings twice. But im confused with Manchester.... Manchester or Queen Mary, although both are russel group Manchester seems more prestigious. What do you think? Also Queen mary is located in a rather rough area of London....however manchester requires AAB where as Queen Mary require ABB (320 ucas points) for International relations, so im guessing AAC would be ok too... What do you think? I want to get to a investment bank at the end of it all, like a grad scheme. So which uni do they target out of these? thanks
Hello, What did you decide? I need to choose between both unis for a MSc. Thanks
Original post by DanielaN1993
Hello, What did you decide? I need to choose between both unis for a MSc. Thanks

I didn't like my time at queen marys. It's genuinely the most unimpressive uni I've ever visited. I couldn't believe it was russel group. I heard dentistry there is good though.

Also living in london is overrated. And mile end is an awful area

I enjoyed manchester though. With manchester i could actually see myself living there for 4 years.
(edited 8 years ago)
What didn´t you like in Queen the building or the education? Do you know how´s the Manchester´s Acommodation ? Is it good or no? Thank you .
Original post by DanielaN1993
What didn´t you like in Queen the building or the education? Do you know how´s the Manchester´s Acommodation ? Is it good or no? Thank you .

Heya :h: you may find this page more useful for uni specific information.
haha Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending