The Student Room Group

history a level CIE. HELPPPP

hello guys,
i wat to ask a thing about the a level of history and the exams. So,as its logical we have first of all to choose different historical topics and me for example I took the europian history so i picked : Liberalism and Nationalism in Italy and Germany, 1815–1871, Modern Europe, 1789–1917 for the AS
AND The Causes and Impact of British Imperialism, c. 1850–1939, Europe of the Dictators, 1918–1941 for the A2.
My question is : in all these topics there are some other historical facts and for example in Modern Europe, 1789–1917 there are different topics like : France, 1789–1814, The Industrial Revolution, c.1800–c.1890, The Origins of World War I, 1900–1914, The Russian Revolution, c.1894–1917. In the question of the examination of a past paper it says ''Answer both parts of two questions'' and it has in the paper all these topics. But they are all in my syllabus and my options areas. Do I have to study them all? Here is the paper http://www.cie.org.uk/images/198007-june-2014-question-paper-23.pdf
please help
(edited 8 years ago)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Reply 2
thank you veryyyy muchhhh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending