The Student Room Group

PwC Graduate Loan

Hi,

Does anyone know what the conditions are for being granted PwC's graduate loan?

I'll be needing some help getting set up in a new city in September (especially after summer travels, I'll be broke!!) but I'm not sure how/when they'd grand the loan to new associates.

I know this is probably something I should ask HR but I feel it's a bit soon to be pestering about this kind of thing...
I don't know the answer to your question, but my advice is to call the ICAEW ethics helpline. (1 mark)
Up to £7k 0% interest payable over 4 years max.
Reply 3
Original post by Melancholy
I don't know the answer to your question, but my advice is to call the ICAEW ethics helpline. (1 mark)

I think they'd be a bit confused considering I'm not studying with ICAEW.

Original post by Rian1988
Up to £7k 0% interest payable over 4 years max.

That's the one. Do you know what the conditions are for them granting this loan?

That's the one. Do you know what the conditions are for them granting this loan?

Doubt there are any mate. Just have to pay the lump sum back if you leave or get sacked within the four years. They won't be selective- probably won't even do a credit check.
Reply 5
Original post by Anon07079191

Doubt there are any mate. Just have to pay the lump sum back if you leave or get sacked within the four years. They won't be selective- probably won't even do a credit check.

So I can blast every penny I own over summer? Niiice.
Original post by pwcgrad

So I can blast every penny I own over summer? Niiice.

Haha, well I wouldn't advise that- not in this property market mate, I'd bank it all! But each to their own!

In all seriousness though, you should have no issues whatsoever in obtaining the full graduate loan.
Reply 7
I believe it depends on Santander accepting you and you not working in Banking and Capital Markets or Santander Audit. Also, you can only apply for it within 2 months of joining PwC!
Reply 8
Original post by mo2
I believe it depends on Santander accepting you and you not working in Banking and Capital Markets or Santander Audit. Also, you can only apply for it within 2 months of joining PwC!

Do you have any idea whether you can apply for it prior to your start date? Deposits for flats are sky high right now :frown:
Reply 9
Does anybody know when you can actually receive this loan?
Original post by pwcgrad
Do you have any idea whether you can apply for it prior to your start date? Deposits for flats are sky high right now :frown:

No you can only apply once you start. I'm guessing our salary would come in before the grad loan. Maybe ask for a loan from your family? That's what I'm doing

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending