The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

University of Manchester Postgraduate Accommodation

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I just got an offer from George Kenyon(my first option). my room is 12.02.06 which I guess means 12th floor, flat 2 room 6? anybody to confirm that? also anybody else has an offer from GK?
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by Must91
I just got an offer from George Kenyon(my first option). my room is 12.02.06 which I guess means 12th floor, flat 2 room 6? anybody to confirm that? also anybody else has an offer from GK?

I got an offer from GK as well! :smile:
Reply 22
Hi there, anyone in Opal Gardens? I'm in KB 03.08 B. Didn't get any of my choices but at least I've got somewhere!
Hi I am a student from UoM. I have an en suite room in Weston Hall. I am looking to swap with any other en suite room in Denmark Road. Any one who for Denmark Road is intrested in swapping please inbox me. Thanks
Reply 24
Original post by DanielaN1993
Yes, I accepted it on Friday I think. The university told me that it is very unlikely to get one of my choices, and that I should accept because otherwise I wouldn´t have any offer at all. So, being an international student I accepted it. I guess it all depends on the roomates to be honest. I got one in Leamington.

so how was your experience at Leamington, i just got its offer
Anyone get an offer in Liberty Park?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending