University of Manchester
Manchester

University of Manchester Postgraduate Accommodation

Hello,

Can someone help me decide between:
George Kenyon
Opal Hall
Weston Hall

Which one is the best? And is Weston Hall cost really worth it? Do they come with everything you need to?

Thank you

Scroll to see replies

Hi,

Same question from me really!

I think Opal House is undergrad and postgrad though.

I have an offer for the Petroleum Geoscience MSc, what about you?
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by RhysHamlyn
Hi,

Same question from me really!

I think Opal House is undergrad and postgrad though.

I have an offer for the Petroleum Geoscience MSc, what about you?

Hello,

I applied for accommodation last week, and I haven´t heard back. I couldn´t choose Opal House I don´t know why. My offer is for MSc in Marketing, in the City Campus. I guess we´ll find out in a few months about the accommodation.
Reply 3
Original post by DanielaN1993
Hello,

I applied for accommodation last week, and I haven´t heard back. I couldn´t choose Opal House I don´t know why. My offer is for MSc in Marketing, in the City Campus. I guess we´ll find out in a few months about the accommodation.

hi daniela

same for me too...i applied couple of weeks back...couldnt choose opal....guess its already full...so chose denmark road instead :smile:
Original post by NM1993
hi daniela

same for me too...i applied couple of weeks back...couldnt choose opal....guess its already full...so chose denmark road instead :smile:

Hi,

It was also one of my choices. What´s your program?
Reply 5
Hi,

It was also one of my choices. What´s your program?

I'm an international applicant to MSc Advanced Process Integration and Design.
Original post by NM1993
I'm an international applicant to MSc Advanced Process Integration and Design.

That sounds interesting. Let me know if you have an accommodation offer.
Reply 7
Hey guys nice to meet you.I've gotten my unconditional offer letter for Biomaterials, MSc.Still applying for funding from my country's scholarship.Guys, I would like to have your opinion.In my case that I depend heavily in scholarship, do you think I should find accommodation in student dorm now?I mean, I can only go this year if I get the scholarship.
Original post by AzV
Hey guys nice to meet you.I've gotten my unconditional offer letter for Biomaterials, MSc.Still applying for funding from my country's scholarship.Guys, I would like to have your opinion.In my case that I depend heavily in scholarship, do you think I should find accommodation in student dorm now?I mean, I can only go this year if I get the scholarship.

You can apply without paying anything, so I 'd apply, and if you don't get the scholarship you can just refuse the offer. Better to have an option, I think.
I have applied to George Kenyon Halls. I will be studying MSc Business Analysis and Strategic Management. Wondering if anyone has lived there and knows what it is like....
Original post by lolathomas
I have applied to George Kenyon Halls. I will be studying MSc Business Analysis and Strategic Management. Wondering if anyone has lived there and knows what it is like....

http://www.manchester.ac.uk/study/international/why-manchester/student-profiles/chendrawaty-accommodation/

Watch it, quite useful. Have you heard back from them? Have they made an offer?
http://www.manchester.ac.uk/study/international/why-manchester/student-profiles/chendrawaty-accommodation/

Watch it, quite useful. Have you heard back from them? Have they made an offer?

Thanks! I was told offers will begin to be made to unconditional offer holders from this week. Still waiting though
Thanks! I was told offers will begin to be made to unconditional offer holders from this week. Still waiting though

I got an offer yesterday to Withworth, it wasn´t one my choices though.
I got an offer yesterday to Withworth, it wasn´t one my choices though.

Hi, same here. I applied in early April but still can't get one of my choices. What is your room number? Mine is AC.01.11.082.

Are you going to accept the offer?
Reply 14

I have George Kenyon as my first preference too(after a prolonged phase of confusion and indecisiveness). I'll be studying environmental management. Good luck
Same here. I'm still feeling lost until the next few days whether I'll accept the offer or not. What hall are you in?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hsien1222
Hi, same here. I applied in early April but still can't get one of my choices. What is your room number? Mine is AC.01.11.082.

Are you going to accept the offer?

Yes, I accepted it on Friday I think. The university told me that it is very unlikely to get one of my choices, and that I should accept because otherwise I wouldn´t have any offer at all. So, being an international student I accepted it. I guess it all depends on the roomates to be honest. I got one in Leamington.
Yes, I accepted it on Friday I think. The university told me that it is very unlikely to get one of my choices, and that I should accept because otherwise I wouldn´t have any offer at all. So, being an international student I accepted it. I guess it all depends on the roomates to be honest. I got one in Leamington.

Hello, fellow Leamington!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by forbiddenforest
Hello, fellow Leamington!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hello, what flat are you in?
Hello, what flat are you in?

I think it's flat 16. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest