The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham 1 Accomodation for first years

Hello,

Looks like I'm going to be in Nottingham 1 this year as I left it too late to book any decent accommodation. Are they any other first years that are going to be in Nottingham 1 this year?

Is there anyone that spent their first year at Nottingham 1 who can give an idea of what it's like? During Freshers in particular?
Reply 1
What do you mean by you left it too late? Surely all the rooms aren't gone yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
well im lowering my standards and going for a shared study and shared bathroom. get the full uni experience
Original post by Adam_98
What do you mean by you left it too late? Surely all the rooms aren't gone yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

There's hardly any options left now! the only options are standard or wait list unless you wanna pay £7000 and one of the wait lists is already full.
Reply 4
Original post by 16edj
Hello,

Looks like I'm going to be in Nottingham 1 this year as I left it too late to book any decent accommodation. Are they any other first years that are going to be in Nottingham 1 this year?

Is there anyone that spent their first year at Nottingham 1 who can give an idea of what it's like? During Freshers in particular?

Hi, I'll be in Nottingham 1 as well. I'm doing my foundation now but I've never stayed in Nottingham 1. I've been there a few times as I have a few friends there and apparently, it's nice

Quick Reply