Hey there! Sign in to have your say on this topicNew here? Join for free to post

A dysfunctional type of female personality in the workplace

Announcements Posted on
Would YOU be put off a uni with a high crime rate? First 50 to have their say get a £5 Amazon voucher! 27-10-2016

Ever since I got into started working with senior management, as a contractor things have become really strange because of a new type of women that I keep on encountering.

They are like some type of super hybrid mosquito designed to suck your blood but which zig zags left and right so you can't squash it.

These are like a super game player type of women aged 30 to 45. They often come from an operational background and lack management thinking and are trying to cover this up.

They are a sell out, not just in terms of having corporate goals but a sell out even of best practise in the corporate world. They will abandon what they know to be correct at an instant in favour of what a higher up says, then look to play games with taking ownership of things and exerting their perceived power on people. If they get into an argument they just shout until everyone else gives up.

They play at work with a "political position". When ignored they constantly threaten to escalate and constantly name drop people like "The CEO", "The CIO". Some of them are completely horrible people who rubbish, badmouth and try to run coordinated attacks against people who are trying to do what they know to be is the right course of action if it contradicts their "political position". They put on this fake persona of being really sociable, laughing and chatting - to those do don't see their agenda. Some of them resort to crocodile tears when ultimately challenged. I challenged one who went off - visibility - in tears and took 2 days off when challenged.

Many middle aged or older and very experienced men are completely exasperated trying to talk to them and see them correctly as people of net disbenefit and people who it's better to just disengage with. They problem is that they are trying to engage.

They have a mentality of zero scruples and would destroy anything in their path for them. Ego is the highest aim in life and they are not part of any community and can't be trusted as a person in any sense.

My proposal is that this type of behaviour is identified, given a name and denigrated. These individuals should be identified, verbally put down and removed from organisations. I predict that in a number of years executives will identify how much time and money this time of behaviour is wasting in the workplace.

Also I need to add that while I have identified all the people who act like this as female, only a small proportion of females are like this.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No real societal benefit comes from women in the workplace. So many women now are strutting around offices and indulging in alcohol/drugs and valueless/promiscuous relationships that society has a ticking time bomb on its hands. As soon as feminism and all the associated philosophies that surround it are smashed down then you will begin to see some progress.

That said, women do have a place as nurses, caterers and those type of softer skills. But fundamentally a 35 hour week in an office or on a construction site is imo totally out of the question.
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 24, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

I want...

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.