The Student Room Group

Sagging - should I stop?

I just wanted to get public opinion on something which is affecting my relationship with my Mum and other members of my family. Since about year 8/9 (age 12-13), when I started a new school, I began sagging as I noticed lots of people doing it and it was a way to make new freinds and fit in. At first my Mum didn't really notice, but after a while when I began sagging more and more often, she began to always have a go at me about it. I'm in yr 13 now and i've been with my gf for about 18 months and she likes me sagging but my Mum and other people in my family don't really like it and it is affecting my relationship with them (particuarly my Mum). Given lots of other people in my school do the same and my gf likes it, should I stop just for my mum? - What's your opinion on sagging? Should I stop?
Not gonna lie - complete turn off for me!
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I just wanted to get public opinion on something which is affecting my relationship with my Mum and other members of my family. Since about year 8/9 (age 12-13), when I started a new school, I began sagging as I noticed lots of people doing it and it was a way to make new freinds and fit in. At first my Mum didn't really notice, but after a while when I began sagging more and more often, she began to always have a go at me about it. I'm in yr 13 now and i've been with my gf for about 18 months and she likes me sagging but my Mum and other people in my family don't really like it and it is affecting my relationship with them (particuarly my Mum). Given lots of other people in my school do the same and my gf likes it, should I stop just for my mum? - What's your opinion on sagging? Should I stop?

To be honest it, it depends how low you sag. Quite a few people do sag at my school, some just a little bit so you can just see the top of their boxers, others a stupid amount. I do sag but only slightly below the waistband and no-one really seems to care or mind.

Simple solution for you, sag when you're around your girlfriend and don't when your at home!!
I sag below my ass and its ****ing awesome! Keep sagging bro!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending