The Student Room Group

I feel so old

I have just recently turned 18 and i somehow feel old.Its something which has been bothering in the past couple of days .
do you consider an 18yr old mature and old?
thank you i know its a stupid question
I turn 24 on Monday, and I still don't feel old, you're still young OP - stop worrying!:smile:
HAHA practically a foetus. I was worried about going to uni at 24 (I turn 25 in under a month) but fortunately I'm immature enough to pull it off... Even though I'm half way to 50.
Nope. You're so young. Calm yo tits/moobs
When you getting your pension?
Reply 5
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
When you getting your pension?

looooooooooool g
Its not a stupid question, when i turned 18, i felt the same and i sometimes still do feel that way.
Reply 7
Original post by Blackstarr
Its not a stupid question, when i turned 18, i felt the same and i sometimes still do feel that way.

even when i turned 17 i felt old this feeling occurs year by year but i guess everyone will reach 18 at some point in their life.

unless they die before that age
I am 18 and I feel old purely because I am the youngest in my family and I'm not a kid anymore.
Tha is how I felt when I turned 18, I actually feel like an old lady :redface:. I still feel like that...I'm going to be 19 in december so I should get over it tbh
Original post by robin567
even when i turned 17 i felt old this feeling occurs year by year but i guess everyone will reach 18 at some point in their life.

unless they die before that age

Exactly.
You're young. You'll realise that when you get older.
I'm 2 and I feel so old, just like you :biggrin:
Reply 13
You're still a child, calm down
Tbh its not weird to feel a bit old. Like I'm gonna be turning 20 in a few months and I feel like I'll be this old guy and no longer the jovial chap people used to know :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending