The Student Room Group

AQA Biology, Chemistry and Physics 6 markers 2016

Anyone have any predictions of the 6 markers this year in Bio, chem or physics?
Probably not a great idea to try and predict shorter questions - you'll be wrong a lot more often than right.

We have an article coming out tomorrow about predicting exam questions - have a read.

Good luck with your exams!
In Biology I'm expecting a question on the 'Carbon Cycle' and 'Reflex Arcs'
In Chemistry I'm expecting a question on 'structure and bonding of atoms' and 'fractional distillation'
In physics I'm expecting a question on 'renewable energy sources' and 'origin of the universe'

Don't know why but I see these a lot in past papers so it's best to know them :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by IAmNotAGenius
In Biology I'm expecting a question on the 'Carbon Cycle' and 'Reflex Arcs'
In Chemistry I'm expecting a question on 'structure and bonding of atoms' and 'fractional distillation'
In physics I'm expecting a question on 'renewable energy sources' and 'origin of the universe'

Don't know why but I see these a lot in past papers so it's best to know them :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

2013?
The Carbon Cycle hasn't come up for a while in biology. I wanted a question on Auxin but it was the 6 marker last year I just realised :frown: for chemsitry I would be 100% confident on ALL types of bonding; ionic, metallic and covalent and also be aware of graphite and diamond. Really unsure about physics tbh
Reply 5
Original post by jazz_xox_
The Carbon Cycle hasn't come up for a while in biology. I wanted a question on Auxin but it was the 6 marker last year I just realised :frown: for chemsitry I would be 100% confident on ALL types of bonding; ionic, metallic and covalent and also be aware of graphite and diamond. Really unsure about physics tbh

it came up in 2013 as 6 marker
I think in P2, it might be about stars as that hasn't come up for a while.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I really hope it's about stars! Its one of my favourite topics!

Quick Reply

Latest