The Student Room Group

What's a test plan and how do you do it for your Python program ?

I'm doing OCR computing GCSE. The 2nd coursework we've to do is the python based one. For each task we have to do a test plan. What are we required to do for these test plans?
I am thinking the same thing. Is your second coursework about barcodes and stock control and all of that gtin8 code stuff?
Reply 2
Original post by exoexo13
I'm doing OCR computing GCSE. The 2nd coursework we've to do is the python based one. For each task we have to do a test plan. What are we required to do for these test plans?

Original post by jackymang12345
I am thinking the same thing. Is your second coursework about barcodes and stock control and all of that gtin8 code stuff?

It's basically a list of certain procedures (testing steps) you need to carry to ensure your code and program works, and you need to document it (write it up on word or even on pwoerpoint on what you did and achieved).
Original post by kkboyk
It's basically a list of certain procedures (testing steps) you need to carry to ensure your code and program works, and you need to document it (write it up on word or even on pwoerpoint on what you did and achieved).

Do you know how to structure it in a table? Like variables etc.....
Reply 4
Original post by jackymang12345
Do you know how to structure it in a table? Like variables etc.....

Unfortunately I can't help much since it was such a long time I did this. Have a look through this and Bitesize (I used them years ago)
Original post by kkboyk
Unfortunately I can't help much since it was such a long time I did this. Have a look through this and Bitesize (I used them years ago)

Thanks

Quick Reply