The Student Room Group

How would you handle this situation?

My bestfriend got really hammered the other night and he was in a room full of other people in our course, one my closest friends was there too and basically I got told that my bestfriend told everyone that one of my closest friends is a better friend than I am to him (I've known him for 5 years). He also told one of the girls there that I had a crush on them too which is going to make things so awkward between me and her now...

I don't really know whether I should be upset for him comparing me to another one of our friends and telling them one of them is better than me. I know this might sound really immature because I've never been in this situation before and I wasn't in the room whilst he was saying this, I got told through text unfortunately.

Anyway, what would you guys do?
Reply 1
So everyone makes an ass of themselves a few times when hammered. It doesn't sound like the most serious of offences and you're going on hearsay too which often makes things worse. Tell him your a tad arsed off and providing he shows a degree of remorse move on from it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending