The Student Room Group

Am I too late?

Hi All,

I am currently study Social Work at UCLAN but have been thinking for a few months that it isn't the course for me, I want to switch to nursing but I fear I am too late! What is the latest that you can apply for adult nursing.

Please Help!
Thanks
LW
Original post by LWinnard
Hi All,

I am currently study Social Work at UCLAN but have been thinking for a few months that it isn't the course for me, I want to switch to nursing but I fear I am too late! What is the latest that you can apply for adult nursing.

Please Help!
Thanks
LW

Go and speak to admissions to apply for a transfer although it s likely to be too late for september.
Original post by LWinnard
Hi All,

Please Help!
Thanks
LW

Hi LWinnard,
It wouldn’t be possible for you to swap directly now. You would have to go through the normal application process. We have an open day on the 12th of June where you can register here if you would like to know more about the course. http://www.uclan.ac.uk/open_days/index.php.

You can still apply to start in September 2016, the end date for the application is the 30th of June. If you would like to know more about the process and the course now please contact [email protected].

I hope this helps you.

Regards,

Adam
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest