The Student Room Group

Reverting to Islam from Christianity?!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Hmmm... Good point but what if it wasn't a dream, but a message from god?

It's either a direct message from God, or a made up story altogether. The probability of the story being fake is, unfortunately, quite a bit greater. The whole premise to this story, "One day a brother walked into the mosque with a piece of paper and crap tonnes of time to kill and told me a story about what happened to his friend"... just seems fake from the get go.
Original post by Another
It's either a direct message from God, or a made up story altogether. The probability of the story being fake is, unfortunately, quite a bit greater. The whole premise to this story, "One day a brother walked into the mosque with a piece of paper and crap tonnes of time to kill and told me a story about what happened to his friend"... just seems fake from the get go.

No that is not true....
I did that, I walked in and asked the imam a question... It took me 2 hours, until I found the answer after consulting.....
I think it's like swapping skin cancer for lung cancer. Others may not feel the same way and religion could appeal to them for a number of reasons but I would personally rather die than go back to that.
The fanatical Christian comments on that video are comedy gold

10/10 would go to religious extremist side of youtube again
Original post by Retired_Messiah
The fanatical Christian comments on that video are comedy gold

10/10 would go to religious extremist side of youtube again

These people crack me up :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest