The Student Room Group

Will this guy ever have feelings?

There is a guy who I slept with a couple of months ago... hesays he's really attracted to me, I have an amazing body, I'm really pretty etc. and has openly said he wants to sleep with me.
He says however he 'hasn't got feelings'; I've got loads of great qualities, I'm funny, nice, intelligent, etc. and he likes me, but hasn't got feelings.

He's moving abroad quite soon, so says he doesn't want a relationship for this reason, but has admitted he's only just stopped being in love with his ex. he's said that if he were staying in the country, he would have thought more about having a relationship with me.

He flirts with me often, making innuendos about my body and that kind of stuff. I told him this upset me a little as he knows I've got feelings for him, and he said I already know he really likes me and he thinks I'm really funny etc.

he confuses me a lot. I don't understand what's 'missing'; if he fancies me so much, really likes my personality etc, but he doesn't have feelings.

What do other people make of this? Thanks
Maybe he enjoys what you have together at the moment without the 'hassle' of being in a relationship. That, and he's come out of a relationship and is moving abroad soon.
Reply 2
Original post by SeanFM
Maybe he enjoys what you have together at the moment without the 'hassle' of being in a relationship. That, and he's come out of a relationship and is moving abroad soon.

Yeah, he's recently been trying to persuade me to have sex with him.. I almost did, but then I realised it would just hurt me, because I have strong feelings for him.

I dunno, I just think that if he really liked me, he'd want a relationship, even if long-distance i shard.. who knows..... thanks anyway :smile:
He's not going to develop feelings for you while you're letting him use you. But he might if you did the right thing and got away really quickly.
I have not read the thread, only the title, but I can already tell you my answer would be "how the hell is anybody supposed to know the future"
Reply 5
Yeah you are right,I won't sleep with him, I don't think he'll respect me for it... thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending