Physics: D
Biology: D

Update:
28/04/16

Chemistry:B
Maths:B
Physics:B
Biology D

Managed to cover all the content for three subjects in the last four days or so and did some papers, just guess I need to refine my exam technique and do more papers and make a start on biology

Update: 06/5/16
Maths: A
Chemistry:B
Physics:A
Biology: D

Still need to do biology :/

Update: 14/5/16

Biology: C
Chemistry: A
Physics: A
Maths: A

Just need to fit in about 30 hours of biology before my exam I'd say but for the others, day before the exam revision will be enough(But I'm going to revise those before the last day anyway because why risk it?)
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Unlikely.
Reply 2
Original post by Vanilla Poison
Unlikely.

better get cracking now then to make it likely :colonhash:
That is impossible
Original post by ronnydandam
better get cracking now then to make it likely :colonhash:

That's the spirit!
Reply 5
IF YOU DONT ASK THIS QUESTION ON TSR AND GET OFF THE ITNERNET AND START DOING SOMETHING THEN YES IT'S POSSIBLE JUST VERY HARD :l
Possible (because most things are) but highly unlikely. I would be betting money against it as that means turning one subject from D to A per week. If you were clever enough to do that then you wouldnt be at a D in the first place.
Reply 7
Original post by inexorably
if you dont ask this question on tsr and get off the itnernet and start doing something then yes it's possible just very hard :l

okay i will thanks :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by 999tigger
Possible (because most things are) but highly unlikely. I would be betting money against it as that means turning one subject from D to A per week. If you were clever enough to do that then you wouldnt be at a D in the first place.

I think I can, I've just been lazy
Original post by 999tigger
If you were clever enough to do that then you wouldnt be at a D in the first place.
not necessarily, people tend to not revise or care about exams until they're extremely close to occurring, regardless of their ability.
Original post by ronnydandam
triple sci and maths
Use online resources etc, write everything down (go over it all multiple times highlighting and underlining etc) and practice exam papers.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 11
Impossible. Even the mathematic which is the most easy subjects, u still need a few months to do more exercise and practice for getting a high marks.
Original post by PrinceProsperity
Use bbc bitesize for science, write everything down (go over it all multiple times highlighting and underlining etc) and practice exam papers.

cheers, BBC bitesize doesnt cover a level tho does it?
Original post by Apod
Impossible. Even the mathematic which is the most easy subjects, u still need a few months to do more exercise and practice for getting a high marks.

we shall see :wink:
Original post by PrinceProsperity
not necessarily, people tend to not revise or care about exams until they're extremely close to occurring, regardless of their ability.

Possibly but id still bet against someone doing it. Most of the people I know who got good grades at any level did so because they applied themselves throughout the course.
haha really isn't impossible, especially with the maths and the sciences.
You can do a lot in one month. Revise using your text books for 1-2 week for all subjects, take in as much as you can. After that bang out every single past paper at least twice each for every exam and you'll shoot from Ds to As no problem.

Good Luck
Original post by Daniel9998
haha really isn't impossible, especially with the maths and the sciences.
You can do a lot in one month. Revise using your text books for 1-2 week for all subjects, take in as much as you can. After that bang out every single past paper at least twice each for every exam and you'll shoot from Ds to As no problem.

Good Luck

I shall :smile: Thanks, you too for your exams
Possible, seriously my class recently sat the second set of physics specimen papers and like no one go higher than a c. Hopefully, the real thing won't be as hard.
Maybe not 4As, but definitely 1 or 2 if you are currently at Ds.
Firstly, Forget what everyone is saying about it being impossible.
You can do the Impossible, because you have been through the Imaginable.-Christnna Ramasen

Sorry, but If I did not tell myself that I would not be where I am today.
I am doing French as one of my GCSE's and if you look back at one of the threads I created, I said I got an E/D in both my reading and Listening. Now did I tell myself I'm going to go to Foundation and just get a C?
NO!
I started learning Vocab, Playing French Games. Meditating.
Now look at me, I have got an A* in all 4 Mock exams.

Don't give up bro. What makes things Impossible is your state of mind.
Always Remember Impossible can become I'm Possible.
Work Hard and even if you don't get an A, You can still pull a B.

Quick Reply

Latest