The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

Postgrad Accommodation

Hello! My name's Taylor and I'm a 22 yo female starting at leicester this coming fall. Being from the US, I honestly have no idea what I'm doing in regards to accommodation haha. I've looked into Sulets, which looks promising, but don't know the reputations of places and don't want to end up living with a bunch of freshmen. Anyways, if anyone has any input/advice about accommodation, where other postgrads live or are just looking for a roommate, that'd be awesome :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by tea11b
Hello! My name's Taylor and I'm a 22 yo female starting at leicester this coming fall. Being from the US, I honestly have no idea what I'm doing in regards to accommodation haha. I've looked into Sulets, which looks promising, but don't know the reputations of places and don't want to end up living with a bunch of freshmen. Anyways, if anyone has any input/advice about accommodation, where other postgrads live or are just looking for a roommate, that'd be awesome :smile:

I’m Faith and I am coming from Canada to start an MSc in Clinical Crim. I have no clue which apartments are the safest or best for value. I’ve been looking at Queen Street apartments, and the like. Pictures can only do so much justice, but I also do not want to wait too late. If you find any great ones, let me know! I will do the same!
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending