Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016

I'm new to this forum so be nice lol

Ive been on and off with my bf for almost a year and we've never had sex because i'm just really nervous/scared about the whole thing. This is not his first time. Whilst we have been together we have just sort of done touchy/feely sort of stuff not gone all the way. He hasn't really pressured me into doing anything which i have appreciated but we are planning to go away soon and he is hoping to take things to the next level. i'm just really nervous and looking for a bit of advice from someone who has been in the same situation. I see sex as a special thing to do with your partner but im sort of dreading it and just feel like getting it over and done with because ive over thought everything and now im really nervous. I know this sounds stupid but i dont really have anyone i can talk to so im counting on you haha

Hi OP! For your first time, ask him to be very gentle and slow. It will be uncomfortable but the more you have sex the better it will feel! Make sure he wears a condom until you know he is clean and you are on a reliable form of birth control, and above all, only do what you're comfortable doing!

Just relax and take things slowly, and it will be okay. It really deepens the connection between you and your partner, and it feels great too pm me if you'd like to talk!

Just get him to ram it in as quickly and hard as possible.
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 24, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Do you like sleeping in a cold room?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.