Hi I am current trying to decide between two uni's (Loughborough being one of them) and I have a few questions:
-how much access is there to the workshops outside of lesson time, for example if I had a design I had thought of and wanted to make could I ?
-how much cad is there and is it a large part of the course ?
-is there more preference in making a model or cad for a project ?
- are the industry links as good as they say they are, who have recent live projects been with ?
- in the placement year do students get to go to large companies or only a few do, for example if I wanted to complete a year at dyson, Disney or Lego would that be possible ?
- employment- are they mainly large companies or small and do students get approached whilst still in school or do they go and apply for jobs afterwards ?
- are the lectures are really good?
- is it possible to play in sport teams or are they dominated by national players ?
Thanks so much to anymore who takes the time to answer these queries.
Product/Industrial design current students
|TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >>||17-10-2016|