The Student Room Group

Does anyone here not like cheese?

So wouldnt eat pizza?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

I don't really like mild cheeses, but I do like pizza.
Original post by Souljer
So wouldnt eat pizza?

Posted from TSR Mobile

who needs cheese i love the moist dough and raw tomatos
Reply 3
I like all cheeses except the mouldy ones
Yes I like all milk product except Ghee
I don't like melted cheese, so wouldn't eat pizza with cheese. I eat pizza without cheese though.
Me! I really don't like it, but it's difficult to buy/make meals without cheese, so I do choke it down when I have to. I don't kind it on garlic bread, as long as it's very mild and there's not loads of it.

I hate pizza altogether, no matter what's on it. Garlic bread is the closest I'll ever get to liking pizza.
This thread makes me sad, I love cheese :frown:
cheese tastes like failure
This is genuinely making me upset. Halloumi cheese is life :love:
Original post by TheGreatImposter
This is genuinely making me upset. Halloumi cheese is life :love:

:ditto:
Original post by iEthan
:ditto:

Legit the only reason why I go nandos, like the chicken is great but the cheese omg.
Legit the only reason why I go nandos, like the chicken is great but the cheese omg.

Halloumi is the best thing in the world, have you ever heard the sound it makes whilst it's cooking?! :love:
Original post by iEthan
Halloumi is the best thing in the world, have you ever heard the sound it makes whilst it's cooking?! :love:

It makes that sizzling noise and it smells soooo good. We have a toastie griller thing so I always make paninis with halloumi cheese and falafel.
Reply 14
I don't like cheese

Spoiler

Lactose intolerant so I don't have a choice :frown:
It makes that sizzling noise and it smells soooo good. We have a toastie griller thing so I always make paninis with halloumi cheese and falafel.

Falafel! :love: :drool:
Original post by iEthan
Falafel! :love: :drool:

awww man, my mouth is watering now :drool:
Original post by Souljer
So wouldnt eat pizza?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Careful now, you're going to enrage Hamoody. :unimpressed: Hoooooooooooooowwww can someone NOT like cheese????????????? :stomp:
CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE

:mmm:

Quick Reply

Latest