The Student Room Group

can I get a student loan?

Hi all,

So I've already applied via saas for tuition fees to be covered and that's being processed, but my parents want me to get an additional student loan just for comfort. I've been looking all over the Internet to try and work out how to get that done, does anyone have any suggestions please? Thanks in advance :smile:
Original post by mirrk97
Hi all,

So I've already applied via saas for tuition fees to be covered and that's being processed, but my parents want me to get an additional student loan just for comfort. I've been looking all over the Internet to try and work out how to get that done, does anyone have any suggestions please? Thanks in advance :smile:

Call up SAAS and ask to change your application to include a larger maintenance loan.

"Your application for tuition fees and funding with your living costs is only valid for one academicyear. This means you must apply for funding in every year of your course. You should onlymake one application each year. If you need to make a change to your initial application orneed advice about applying, you should contact us on 0300 555 0505 or email us atwww.saas.gov.uk/contact.htm."
http://www.saas.gov.uk/_forms/sas4.pdf page 4

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending