The Student Room Group

Friendship calculator

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123

I did it several times but it mainly never changed the answers.
Original post by Rhythmical
I did it several times but it mainly never changed the answers.

Ohh OK

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's stupid really but it's for a bit of a laugh.
Original post by Rhythmical
It's stupid really but it's for a bit of a laugh.

Yeahhh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
I write reasons why I love you and it tells me how I should feel about you.... :colondollar:

:love: aww that's sweet
Original post by RoadtoSuccess
What the f---
Does this even mean :frown:
It's a LIE, A LIE!
@ILuvAipomZ
@Rhythmical
@fatima1998
@FrenchUnicorndf.png

god, we're obviously lovers :wink:
Original post by ILuvAipomZ
god, we're obviously lovers :wink:

ofc we are i love you so much <3
How have you been ^.^
ready for C2 :O
I missed you so much :frown: I made some new friends here but no one can take your place
ofc we are i love you so much <3
How have you been ^.^
ready for C2 :O
I missed you so much :frown: I made some new friends here but no one can take your place

aw i love you too ;3 <3
and err, i dunno D: ive got an A on every past paper ive done but i haven't really done any mock exams on it yet because obviously im not learning it in classes xD i'll probably do one soon
and ikr i missed you too o:
aw i love you too ;3 <3
and err, i dunno D: ive got an A on every past paper ive done but i haven't really done any mock exams on it yet because obviously im not learning it in classes xD i'll probably do one soon
and ikr i missed you too o:

:3
That's really good! I did a mock and got an A too :smile: Probs thanks to u (cause in the exam i was thinking of you etc)
And yea I bet when you do one you'll get an A :tongue:
Only a matter of weeks now SCREAMS!!
I missed you more just saying
:3
That's really good! I did a mock and got an A too :smile: Probs thanks to u (cause in the exam i was thinking of you etc)
And yea I bet when you do one you'll get an A :tongue:
Only a matter of weeks now SCREAMS!!
I missed you more just saying

Hehe i'm sure you'll do great :biggrin: I've literally worked my way through all the papers from 2006 missing a few of the old ones out so if i get lower than an A in the real exam im gonna be pretty pissed off with myself haha ;D
and i know, im so scared for my proper exams tho like ugh so much information.. :frown:
and erm no dont start this pls ;D (i missed you more)
Hehe i'm sure you'll do great :biggrin: I've literally worked my way through all the papers from 2006 missing a few of the old ones out so if i get lower than an A in the real exam im gonna be pretty pissed off with myself haha ;D
and i know, im so scared for my proper exams tho like ugh so much information.. :frown:
and erm no dont start this pls ;D (i missed you more)

im sure you'll get it 90+ UMS as well :wink:
And yea too much to remember :frown: are your exams well spread out? mine are ig but ugh im still scared
And fine you win :frown:
im sure you'll get it 90+ UMS as well :wink:
And yea too much to remember :frown: are your exams well spread out? mine are ig but ugh im still scared
And fine you win :frown:

Yeh well thats what im aiming for atleast ;D
i dunno i have 2 on one day on 14th june but thats it, i have one like every few days over a 2 week period or smth like that ;p
Yeh well thats what im aiming for atleast ;D
i dunno i have 2 on one day on 14th june but thats it, i have one like every few days over a 2 week period or smth like that ;p

that sucks :/
that sucks :/

eh its not that bad haha ;p
eh its not that bad haha ;p

:tongue: true

Quick Reply

Latest