The Student Room Group

Spanish AS Speaking Exam AQA 2016

Has anyone done the AQA spanish speaking exam who can give me some guidance as to what questions to expect? I know there is one set of questions (depending on your chosen topics). My chosen topic is La Publicidad so I don't have to answer any questions on Los Medios. ANY HELP WOULD BE FAB AS MY EXAM IS ON THURSDAY.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Original post by grollingson
Has anyone done the AQA spanish speaking exam who can give me some guidance as to what questions to expect? I know there is one set of questions (depending on your chosen topics). My chosen topic is La Publicidad so I don't have to answer any questions on Los Medios. ANY HELP WOULD BE FAB AS MY EXAM IS ON THURSDAY.

Have you done it already? If so, how did it go? Mines in a week& im so nervous 😁

Hope your exam went okay! Mine is on Wednesday and I'm dreading it! Chosen La moda as my nominated topic, but I still don't know what to expect :frown:
Reply 4

I did the exam last year and got 47/50 after it was remarked, from 45/50. My chosen subject was La Vida Sana, my teacher gave me a list of many different questions that we just practiced and then practicing unexpected questions were also really useful. The most important thing is for it to not sound rehearsed, so just in the next few days practise answering ANY kind of questions you could think of based on what you know about the topic. The questions will generally be based on what you're saying so direct the conversations to things YOU specifically want to talk about if the question is open enough! This is what I did last year and it seemed to help I guess! Plan some really strong and clear ideas because content is really important for the exam as well. Hope this helps!

Buena suerte! My A2 oral is next week Thursday!
Original post by secretagent98
Hope your exam went okay! Mine is on Wednesday and I'm dreading it! Chosen La moda as my nominated topic, but I still don't know what to expect :frown:

I have chosen la moda also... Fair to say I'm dreading it too😁 Hope it went okay anyway :smile:
Original post by Lucy_smith_
I have chosen la moda also... Fair to say I'm dreading it too😁 Hope it went okay anyway :smile:

My nominated topic was fine but I think the nerves definitely took over! Teacher said it's looking at a B/C which isn't bad but I'm not happy with it, so hoping I can resit next year! Hope yours goes/went well!! :smile:
Original post by secretagent98
My nominated topic was fine but I think the nerves definitely took over! Teacher said it's looking at a B/C which isn't bad but I'm not happy with it, so hoping I can resit next year! Hope yours goes/went well!! :smile:

That's not bad at all! What were the cards like? Were they quite hard or easy? & Thankyou :smile: just worried I'll end up messing it all up 😁
That's not bad at all! What were the cards like? Were they quite hard or easy? & Thankyou :smile: just worried I'll end up messing it all up 😁

Think it's because I am a perfectionist haha and I can't say much but I don't think you'll have anything to worry about, they were pretty self explanatory! I had the same feeling but once you get past the card you'll be fine! :smile:
Reply 9
Have you done it already? If so, how did it go? Mines in a week& im so nervous 😁

Yeah I had mine. Don't fret about it, it's nowhere near as bad as you think!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending