Me: Philosophy, maths, chemistry, music A2s + Critical thinking AS
My brother: History, Economics, Sociology A2s + criticaal thinking AS

Both conditional offers for Cambridge.

MB
Reply 21
My brother: A Level: Maths, French, Computing, AS: Further Maths, Geography
Me: A Level: Maths, Physics, French, AS: Further Maths
Let me think...

Older Sisiter - Maths, Chemistry, Biology, Spanish, General Studies.
Me - Maths, Further Maths, Economics, English Literature, Physics, French.
Younger Sister - Latin, Greek, English Literature, Classics, History.
Reply 23
My immediate family has, in total, 0 AS/A-levels between us.
Reply 24
lou p
me and my 2 brothers were talking in the car the other day and realised that between us we have:

13 different subjects at AS standard

and then 10 of those are right up to A2 level

can anyone beat this for variety in a family? or are there people who've done exactly the same subjects as siblings?

lou xxx

unfortunately my brother and sister took similar a levels, bringing our total down! chuh. but we've got 10 a levels between us (my brother and sister were out of the system long before AS levels were introduced)
brother - french, english lit, english lang, politics, general studies and he's just done his maths a level this year (he's 27!)
sister - maths, english, double music
me - biology, chemistry, geography, music and general studies
My eldest sister did: Theatre Studies, Business Studies and English Lit A-levels (that was in the days prior to AS)
My older sister did: Theatre Studies, English Lit, Media Studies and AS Photography.
I did: Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Maths AS, Psychology AS and I'm doing French AS next year.

So in my immediate family, there are 7 different A2's, and 4 different AS's. Not too bad, but not as good as some of you other guys!
Reply 26
I've done Maths, Computing, Business Studies at A2, and English Lang + Lit at AS.
My sister did Maths, Computing, Geography, at A2, and English Lang + Lit at AS.

Oh and we both did General Studies...
So thats only one subjects difference. She was two years above me.
Reply 27
Well, I've only got one sister so I would never win this competition anyway. Add to the fact that I "only" have 4 A-Levels (timetabling wouldn't allow for any more) and it's not that great, but hey, I'm happy where I am :biggrin:

I did Biology, Chemistry, Maths and German
I think she's going to do English, History, German and Performance Studies.

Only 7 between us then. :redface: The number of A-Levels some people are doing is terrifying!
Reply 28
I'm doing A-levels.
My brother's doing the local baccalaureate.
My sister's gonna do the IB.

Beat that for variety! :tongue:
Reply 29
Helenia
Well, I've only got one sister so I would never win this competition anyway. Add to the fact that I "only" have 4 A-Levels (timetabling wouldn't allow for any more) and it's not that great, but hey, I'm happy where I am :biggrin:

I did Biology, Chemistry, Maths and German
I think she's going to do English, History, German and Performance Studies.

Only 7 between us then. :redface: The number of A-Levels some people are doing is terrifying!

my family only did 4 each so i was impressed at our number! (and we all had gen studies in that)... i jus find it funny how me and my twin brother share an AS but that's it... other families seem to so many similar subjects (i seem weird the only one in my family doing maths)

lou xxx

Latest

Trending

Trending