The Student Room Group

Favourite TV shows?

Let me know what your favourite shows are - mine are Quantico and Jane the Virgin as of late :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Game Of Thrones!
Original post by scienceisgood
game of thrones!

one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day.
QVC?
Quantico
Ex on the Beach
Revenge
Prision BReak
Breaking BAd
Hawaii 5-0
Original post by Vikingninja
one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day one day.

Don't forget, winter is coming...
Reply 6
walking dead, game of thrones, gotham, daredevil and jane the virgin
Utopia
Black Mirror
Misfits
Jessica Jones
Spaced
Humans

Too bad none of them are airing right now and a majority will never air again :-(
Luther, happy valley, and right now line of duty and Undercover are pretty good
Original post by saladays
Utopia
Black Mirror
Misfits
Jessica Jones
Spaced
Humans

Too bad none of them are airing right now and a majority will never air again :-(

Utopia is seriously twisted lol. I only watched the first couple of episodes, might try it again some time
Also like Once Upon A Time, although I am basically the only guy who actually likes it (or admits to it...) lol.
Is basically a more mature version of Disney, examples;

1. Red Riding Hood is the werewolf
2. Peter Pan is the bad guy and is over 400 years old
3. Captain Hook is the good guy
4. Red Riding Hood and Dorothy (from the wizard of Oz) are in a lesbian relationship
5. King Arthur's the bad guy
etc... =l
Original post by samb1234
Utopia is seriously twisted lol. I only watched the first couple of episodes, might try it again some time

Pleaseeeee watch the rest of it! It is honestly so fantastic.

Some of the second series was good, too, but not as good as the first.
Pleaseeeee watch the rest of it! It is honestly so fantastic.

Some of the second series was good, too, but not as good as the first.

Yeah i'll probably watch it in the summer. I've heard it gets a bit less gruesome as the series goes on anyway (i mean surely it can't be worse than the spoon scene can it?)
Original post by Scienceisgood
Also like Once Upon A Time, although I am basically the only guy who actually likes it (or admits to it...) lol.
Is basically a more mature version of Disney, examples;

1. Red Riding Hood is the werewolf
2. Peter Pan is the bad guy and is over 400 years old
3. Captain Hook is the good guy
4. Red Riding Hood and Dorothy (from the wizard of Oz) are in a lesbian relationship
5. King Arthur's the bad guy
etc... =l

what!!!!!!! peter pan is 400 years old and he kidnaps a 12 year old girl
scream queens
american horror story
FRESH PRINCE OF BEL AIR
Original post by samb1234
Yeah i'll probably watch it in the summer. I've heard it gets a bit less gruesome as the series goes on anyway (i mean surely it can't be worse than the spoon scene can it?)

Well, the spoon scene was more psychological than graphic (you don't really see the spoon or the bleach or whatever going in or... you know...) but it doesn't stop getting graphic. There's also a scene that caused looooooads of complains to Channel 4 and they nearly didn't air it. You've got that to look forward to!
Original post by girl :D
what!!!!!!! peter pan is 400 years old and he kidnaps a 12 year old girl

Kind of, she did basically go to Neverland to kill him but instead got captured?
If it makes any difference, he rips the heart of a 12-13 year old boy out in order to retain his immortality. =l
Well, the spoon scene was more psychological than graphic (you don't really see the spoon or the bleach or whatever going in or... you know...) but it doesn't stop getting graphic. There's also a scene that caused looooooads of complains to Channel 4 and they nearly didn't air it. You've got that to look forward to!

Yeah i don't have a problem with the gruesomeness tbh, just never really got into it as was watching a lot of other stuff at the time. I'm pretty sure it's all on 4od so i'll just watch it all in the summer
Peep Show
The Office (UK)
Misfits
Inbetweeners

I'm also a sucker for Kitchen Nightmares, both UK and US....
Stargate SG1
Stargate Atlantis
Star Trek
Star Trek - The Next Generation
Top Gear
Grey's Anatomy (well, before it got bad)
Father Ted
Still Game
Rab C Nesbitt
Burnistoun
Family Guy
Futurama
Breaking Bad
Gimme Gimme Gimme

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest