The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Fylde or Grizedale College

Which one is your favourite college and why?
I've firmed Lancaster and am deciding between those two colleges.

Many Thanks
Harry
Reply 1
well I don't know about those two but i'll check it out:smile:
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Original post by Harrydeep
Which one is your favourite college and why?
I've firmed Lancaster and am deciding between those two colleges.

Many Thanks
Harry

Out of those two I'd personally go Grizedale, I'm thinking Furness as a second

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Llew_Ch97
Out of those two I'd personally go Grizedale, I'm thinking Furness as a second

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why Furness, and what course did you apply for? The mainreason behind choosing these two colleges, was that it was close to the management school.
Why Furness, and what course did you apply for? The mainreason behind choosing these two colleges, was that it was close to the management school.

Im doing law and i think the lecture theatre (faraday i think) is quite central and Grizedale and Furness are very central so i'd be in the middle of the university, hopefully more social then. Plus on the lancaster app you can see a lot more of furness than of fylde but i imagine they'd be pretty much the same

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Llew_Ch97
Im doing law and i think the lecture theatre (faraday i think) is quite central and Grizedale and Furness are very central so i'd be in the middle of the university, hopefully more social then. Plus on the lancaster app you can see a lot more of furness than of fylde but i imagine they'd be pretty much the same

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fair point, I think I've pretty much narrowed it down to those two colleges, i just want to know which is more social and fun and which has more focus on sport, which is a very big factor for me.
Fair point, I think I've pretty much narrowed it down to those two colleges, i just want to know which is more social and fun and which has more focus on sport, which is a very big factor for me.

I think Lonsdale might have the best reputation for sport from what I've read which made me consider it but i'd rather be more centrally located

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending