The Student Room Group

Which is a better foundation art and design course, Brighton city college or west Ken

Hello all,
I would love it if anyone had some info of the two foundation cause and wether you knew which was better.

What I want to get out of a foundation art and design course is to be able to find what my strengths are and what I could go further in. Also help onto a u I course.

Many thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lydia1819
Hello all,
I would love it if anyone had some info of the two foundation cause and wether you knew which was better.

What I want to get out of a foundation art and design course is to be able to find what my strengths are and what I could go further in. Also help onto a u I course.

Many thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi Lydia,

Perhaps you should post directly into the universities forum, get a more direct answer. That is what a foundation will help, it will give you a good base of skills, highlight your strengths and weaknesses, so make sure to make the most of it :smile:

I suggest finding students who have done the course and ask them for a breakdown, if there is still not response, perhaps you could contact the universities directly.

Hope this helps :biggrin:
Jay

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending