Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Switching course?

--
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by will_jg
Hey, so I just got an offer to do a BSc in Economics at Exeter, the offer being AAA. I've always been keen on Exeter and pretty much knew I was going to firm it. However, I want to change my course to either Economics and Politics or PPE. Does anyone know what I should do/what the procedure would be to change? Thanks.:smile:

Hey :smile: first you have to phone up undergraduate admissions (the number is on the university website) to ask if there are still places for those courses available. Then if there is you'll have to email them requesting them to consider you for the other courses and so they can change it on UCAS.

I also changed my mind about the course I wanted to do so this is what I had to do. Once they got to my email they changed my offer on UCAS within a few hours.

Good luck! :smile:
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Original post by maixox
Hey :smile: first you have to phone up undergraduate admissions (the number is on the university website) to ask if there are still places for those courses available. Then if there is you'll have to email them requesting them to consider you for the other courses and so they can change it on UCAS.

I also changed my mind about the course I wanted to do so this is what I had to do. Once they got to my email they changed my offer on UCAS within a few hours.

Good luck! :smile:

Thanks:smile:Just hoping that there's still places available! I'll try calling them tomorrow. Do you think it's possible they could offer me lower grades? As both those courses are less competitive to get on.:tongue:
Reply 3
Yeah it's possible. It also depends on your predicted grades.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending